See how many calls were made from your adverts. Find out how many calls were made, how many were missed, from what numbers they came and how many were answered. AdMeter even allows you to listen to the calls that were answered.
AdMeter is a solution that tracks the number of telephone responses from the Trudon advertisements placed (on and offline) and provides this information in real-time on a web-based dashboard.
Features and benefits of Call Tracker (AdMeter)?
- With a real-time tracking tool that stores all the response data, you can get a true understanding of what advertising works and optimise your media planning and buying strategy accordingly. As a result, it minimises any wasted advertising spend.
- AdMeter also provides tools to ensure a business never loses a lead again.
- AdMeter captures the telephone number of anyone trying to contact your business when the phone is engaged or unanswered.
- AdMeter will automatically send an email/sms detailing the caller’s telephone number, the advertisement they were responding to, and the date and time of their call.
- AdMeter also provides the ability to record telephone calls. The customer decides which of your AdMeter numbers has call recording enabled. Once activated, all calls coming through these numbers will be intercepted at the beginning of the call and a message will be played to the caller saying ‘These calls will be recorded for training and quality purposes.’
- Call recording assists with training staff and quality assurance.
- Each recording is accessed via the AdMeter web dashboard.
- AdMeter also provides a host of SMS features…