Starting a business is daunting enough on its own; add to that the pressure of having to ensure you’re communicating the right messages to the right people at the right time. Take this quick quiz to find out whether or not digital is where your business needs to be:
1. Is your target market online?
2. Are your competitors online?
3. Do you want to be able to measure your advertising output?
4. Would you like to speak to your target market where they hang out?
5. Do you think people would use your services if they knew more about you?
6. Do you think your business could do with more leads?
7. Do you think your business needs more exposure?
8. Are you thinking of expanding your business?
9. Do you need your advertising to work hard for your business?
10. Do you want to keep your overheads down but still maintain a professional appearance?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you should probably consider a digital presence for your business.
Visit our Trudon Business website for more information on how to take that first digital step.